HMB Soft discipline is becoming more popular worldwide. Italy is no exception. Ali Askerov and Sergei Myasishchev held a workshop on 7-8 April in Milan, where both speakers and participants talked about methods of teaching children.
In particular, during the workshop the following topics were considered:
– a demonstration of a typical training for athletes of the first year of training;
– a set of special exercises for the development of athletes’ strength and endurance;
– basic HMB Soft techniques and methods of teaching them for children (basic moves, methods of attack and defense);
– tactical training (methods of training for those involved in free sparring and competition);
– the work of HMB Soft Marshals, an organization process and conducting of competitions.
At the end of the main block, a dialogue took place between the participants, where the speakers answered all the questions of interest.
According to Ali Askerov, the workshop in Milan was fruitful and took place in a friendly and amicable atmosphere.