When did the HMB start in Serbia? How was it?
– HMB sport started in Serbia 4 years ago, we had big problems in the beginning – we were alone in this part of Europe, but we learned fast. We traveled to other countries to participate in tournaments and workshops, and soon we already got the National Team for HMB World Championship “Battle of the Nations”.
How many fighters are in clubs in general?
– There are 12 fighters in the “White Eagles” HMB-club ,and there are 5 members in the “White Wolfs” HMB-club.
How many certificated national and international marshals do you have?
– We have 1 national and 1 international marshal. So, there are 2 of them.
Are there any kind of rivalry between clubs?
– No,we are friends. We are trying to help each other in any opportunity. It helps us grow.
How many tournaments have been held in 2017?
– We held 3 tournaments this year – our national one, “JustOut” festival and the “Shield”
Do you have particularly strong outstanding fighters? Could you tell about them?
– All of us have a common level of skills. I can`t say that somebody is stronger than the other one. We are trying to improve our skills together.
Summarize and plans for the future:
Serbian captain has great plans! There are so important steps as makeing Serbian National Federation and achieving HMB-sport official status in the country.
Do fighters treat HMB as a hobby or as a serious kind of sports and try to earn skills as much as possible?
– Our fighters are trying to be as best as they can and this is not a hobby for us – this is more than a sport! This is way of a living.
What are the tasks for developing HMB for the nearest future?
– We have big plans. First of all we are planning to hold our national tournament. And one more important thing – getting ready for HMB World Championship “Battle of the Nations”- 2018 in Rome.
HMBIA News hopes that all the Serbian plans will come true and soon we will see them in al their strength on the list of the “Battle of the Nations”- 2018.