– When did the HMB start in Hungary? How was it?
About five-six years ago we saw fights of our compatriot Ádámffy Zsigmond as a member of Croatian team. This and the videos from earlier “Battle of the Nations” inspired us to make our first National Team and the Buhurt society, including all the clubs, who want to be a part of the wonderful world of the buhurt.
– How many fighters are in the clubs in general?
About 10-15 fighters in big clubs, five-eight fighters in average in the smaller clubs.
– How many certificated national and international Marshals do you have?
We don’t have Marshals, every member wants to fight. In our tournaments the Marshals are from our fighters, and the counters too.
– How do you evaluate the qualification level of fighters in your country? Could you please describe with some examples?
We have lot of qualification tournaments, and our captain Ujvári Ádám decides, who will be a part of our National Team.
– How many tournaments have been held in 2017?
About six bigger and some smaller ones.
Summarize and plans for the future:
We would like to have more fighters, and some sponsors to available ones.
– What was new in the HMB movement in Hungary last year?
We have lot of new members, sponsors, tournaments, more quality armors.
– What are the tasks in developing HMB for the nearest future?
We would like to organize more competitions, “5 vs 5″ group fights, more fighters from abroad, and some good international profights.
So, as we can see, HMB movement in Hungary has a future, and they are moving forward with big steps. We will inform you about the tournaments in this country. We thank György Sárközi for the interview and wish Hungarian HMB athletes good fights and great victories.