When did the HMB start in China?
– We started in 2016, when we went to Milan for the HMB summit, which was the first time we got contact with HMB family officially.
How many fighters are in clubs in general?
– In “Huben” club we have about 13 fighters from team “Half-ton” and team “RedStar”. In the “Local hot pot’ club there are five fighters and “Yi Chan” got two athletes.
How many certificated national and international Marshals do you have?
– We have no Marshals yet, but we are working on solving this problem.
How do you evaluate the qualification level of fighters in your country? Could you please describe with some examples?
– As beginners, the most of us are just learning, so we mainly see whether fighters have strong willing, really like this sport, if they are training hard and have a correct attitude in historical sense.
How many tournaments were held in 2017?
– Just one small tournament, but we are planning to organize more
Summarize and plans for the future.
– Our main goal is to develop HMB sport in China and to make our own tournaments.
Do fighters treat HMB as a hobby or as a serious kind of sport?
– Our athletes treat it as a serious kind of sport and are trying to gain skills as much as possible.
So, this was the statistics of the HMB sport development in China. They love the sport, they want to fight and win – they have almost everything to implement their plans and develop HMB sport in the country. We wish them success and look forward to their National Team in the lists of the World Championship in HMB “Battle of the Nations”-2018 in Rome.