Выборы нового Президента HMBIA уже совсем скоро. Мы (HMBIA News) предлагаем ознакомиться с предвыборной программой Эдуарда Эме и с его видением дальнейшего развития Ассоциации.
Программа публикуется на языке оригинала.
Edouard Eme’s HMBIA development program for the nearest 5 years:
• Set the IOC criterias as a base for the structuration and development standards of HMBIA, aiming for IOC recognition.
• Remodel the HMBIA status according to this goal and the new worldwide federative guidelines.
• Help every nation willing to take part in HMB to create a national federation and a national team.
• Assist national organizations in setting up the new standard frame for national federations and their recognition.
• Resolution of split situations and conflicts in concerned countries.
• To continue with procedures and responsibilities chain development for every spectrum of HMBIA’s actions following and improving the clearness and transparency criteria of HMBIA.
• Control and improve the Buhurt League system, namely in the requirements, their monitoring, clubs performance and stats, add a prognostic platform for fans.
• Work on smoother communication between marshals/authenticity officers and fighters representatives with more understandable, pedagogic guidelines.
• Communicate more officially namely on the board’s decisions and positions, through established channels or official platforms (especially the website), between official entities as well as with the public.
• Explore new financing and promotional opportunities with brands, companies, institutions and medias (sponsoring, partnerships, production, exposure…) for HMBIA’s benefit as well as federated organizations and fighters.
Financial goal: the fighters don’t have to pay from their pocket to attend the BotN anymore.
Promotional goal: HMB is live on TV and everyone knows about it.
• Allow more non-fighters to get involved by creating sub-sections to the development committee: namely one dedicated to communication and one to human resources to recruit and manage volunteers.