Dear participants of the HMB World Championship Battle of the Nations 2019, please read the following carefully. It concerns press accreditation for the support crew and fighters, and regulations with regards to the use of GoPros and other action cameras.
First of all, as you have read in our article support crew and participants also need press accreditation to take pictures at Battle of the Nations. The deadline for accreditation requests is currently on April 17.
Secondly. As the use of GoPro helmets was not supported by the Authenticity Committee, we’ve decided to allow them under following conditions:
- Each national team can equip a maximum of two fighters with an action camera
- The action cams can be chest mounted. Only one helmet mounted camera is allowed per national team.
- A helmet with a mount can only be used while actually filming and not without an active camera inside.
- The owner of the camera/footage enters into a formal agreement with the HMBIA about the photographs/footage
- The owner of the camera/footage undertakes to provide all the materials to HMBIA entirely free of charge including exclusive copyright and moral rights to use the photo and video material in any form and on a permanent basis. HMBIA reserves the right to independently manage and/or edit the photo and video material.
- The owner of the camera/footage reserves the non-exclusive right to use materials for his own non-commercial projects. For commercial projects, a specific agreement must be made with HMBIA.
- All the photo and video materials must be transferred to HMBIA no later than 10 days from the date of the event at which they were made.
If you want to use GoPro’s in your national team, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org