Sports Institute of Aguascalientes
Description of event
– 1v1 Triathlon
– 5v5 Buhurt
– Free-for-all Melee
– Medals and prizes from our blacksmith sponsors for the winners.
– Event will take place at the Sports Institute of Aguascalientes, Mexico.
– Campsites available, as well as special rates at partner hotels.
– March on the Day of the Dead parade.
– After hours’ activities sponsored by the Ministry of Tourism.
– Medieval market, food vendors, and craft beer brewers.
– The city of Aguascalientes was founded in the 16th century as a crossroads village between the great mines of central Mexico.
– The Calaveras Medieval Tournament took its name in tribute to our Mexican Day of the Dead traditions. In this holiday, people paint their faces like decorated skulls (calaveras) to celebrate their ancestors.
– We believe that Historical Medieval Battle is also a celebration of our ancestry. Hence, we are all Calaveras.