Hacienda de Letras
Description of event
– 1v1 Triathlon
– 5v5 Buhurt
– Free-for-all Melee
– Pro-fights on request
– Medals and prizes from our blacksmith sponsors for the winners.
– Event will take place in Hacienda de Letras, a stunning historic vineyard hacienda from the 19th century, in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
– Historical and non-historical campsites available, as well as special rates at partner hotels.
– Medieval dancers, musicias, firebreathers, and other entertainers performing between bouts.
– Medieval market, food vendors, and craft beer brewers.
– The city of Aguascalientes was founded in the 16th century as a crossroads village between the great mines of central Mexico.
– The Calaveras Medieval Tournament took its name in tribute to our Mexican Day of the Dead traditions. In this holiday, people paint their faces like decorated skulls (calaveras) to celebrate their ancestors.
– We believe that Historical Medieval Battle is also a celebration of our ancestry. Hence, we are all Calaveras.